Kryptek Courtesy Face Mask
PRODUCT SHIPS ESTIMATED 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS FROM ORDER DATE
Based off CDC recommendations, cloth face coverings should be worn in all public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Our face mask is made in the USA from a tough polyester-spandex shell and soft, pure cotton liner. Each mask includes a three-stage replaceable filter cartridge and filter refills are also available. Masks are available in two sizes: a smaller style built for Women/Children and a larger size to accommodate Male sizes. Help support those on the front lines, help fight COVID-19 with Kryptek Courtesy Face Masks. Kryptek cannot accept returns on this product. Once the product is purchased, no edits can be made to the original order.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each mask goes toward providing first-responders, hospital personnel, law enforcement and SWAT teams with Kryptek Courtesy Masks.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency > 98.0%
- Sub-micron (0.1 pm) Particulate Filtration Efficiency > 98.0%
- Available in 2 sizes for a tight fit and best performance
- The Small see size picture chart in pictures it is a curved measurement
- The Large see size picture chart in pictures it is a curved measurement
- Included filter insert is replaceable
- Washable and reusable
- Made in USA
- KRYPTEK cannot accept returns on this product
REPLACE THE FILTER AND REGULARLY WASH THE MASK FOR OPTIMAL PROTECTION
USE OF CLOTH FACE COVERINGS TO HELP SLOW THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Cloth face coverings should—
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- cover both the nose and mouth
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Be careful to:
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth when removing your face covering
- wash hands immediately after removal of face covering
Why do you need to wear cloth face coverings?
- In light of new data about how COVID-19 spreads, along with evidence of widespread COVID-19 illness in communities across the country, CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth in the community setting. This is to protect people around you if you are infected but do not have symptoms.
When do you need to wear a cloth face covering?
- A cloth face covering should be worn whenever people are in a community setting, especially in situations where you may be near people. These settings include grocery stores and pharmacies. These face coverings are not a substitute for social distancing. Cloth face coverings are especially important to wear in public in areas of widespread COVID-19 illness.
Do I still need to stay at least 6 feet away from people if wearing a cloth face covering?
- Yes. Wearing cloth face coverings is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19. CDC still recommends that you stay at least 6 feet away from other people (social distancing), frequent hand cleaning and other everyday preventive actions. A cloth face covering is not intended to protect the wearer, but it may prevent the spread of virus from the wearer to others. This would be especially important if someone is infected but does not have symptoms. View CDC’s guidance on how to protect yourself.
Who should not wear cloth face coverings?
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.
Why is CDC recommending cloth face coverings instead of medical grade facemasks?
- Surgical masks and N95 respirators are in short supply and should be reserved for healthcare workers or other medical first responders, as recommended by CDC guidance.
"Courtesy face mask review"
This is the third courtesy face mask that I have purchased from Kryptek and I am well pleased with them. Great face mask and great product.
"Courtesy face mask"
Really like the second mask I got from Kryptek in Raid that was a XL size. The L size was just about too small to fit my face, but the XL fits just right!! Will keep checking back as I would really like to have a Highlander pattern in the XL size. Mask is able to take the washing machine quite well and just air dry them so the heat does not shrink them. Great masks that stand out from the crowd, and I like it!!
Mask needs a nose wire to stay in place. Orherwise, comfortable and a nice material.
Great mask and very comfortable to wear.
This mask fits perfect I have a long face and wide chin.
Sad that a mask is the norm for now. If you want a look that is different from all the boring masks, this is it. I'm 5'11 and 210. The large is a little snug. I'm waiting on my XL to arrive and hopefully it'll be perfect. The only reason for 4 stars is getting the filter insert to fit in properly and lay flat. It's a little tricky but it'll go. Quality is great and made in USA. I'll gladly pay more for that. Thank you Kryptek.
I have both the Large size, and now the XL size masks. I had bought two of the Large sized because that was the beginning of Covid-19 & all Kryptek had at the time (size wise). Nothing wrong with them, just a bit snug. The XL is way better!! Covers my whole face, looks cool, and has adjustable straps (and more comfortable). I'm 6ft, around 210lbs, and the XL is a solid fit, and covers my whole face.
I work in a jail and love this mask. I like how I can wash the cover, and it dries quickly. Comfortable and easy to put on even with one hand. Fast shipping, which is good if you need more filters. I ordered another mask from somewhere else that took 2 months to get and it fell apart quickly.
"Best Fitting Mask "
Back in April when it became a requirement at my job to wear masks at all times, I finally decided to order some cloth masks, because it was clear they were going to be the norm for a while. I ordered about 6 masks from various retailers, Kryptek’s was the first to arrive. Initially I did not care for the ear loops and the lack of nose wire, but the XL option was great for my gigantic head. The way the mask is made makes the lack of wire a non issue. It feels comfortable and is the ONLY mask so far that doesn’t feel too tight. I ordered two more and enjoyed them as well. My favorite of the set so far was the Neptune one because they used a slightly different fabric for the part that touches the face. It is sort of a mesh fabric which doesn’t wrinkle up like the sort of t shirt fabric does when washed.
I hope they release more colors. Maybe the Inferno would be nice.