Kryptek Courtesy Face Mask
PRODUCT SHIPS ESTIMATED 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS FROM ORDER DATE
Based off CDC recommendations, cloth face coverings should be worn in all public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Our face mask is made in the USA from a tough polyester-spandex shell and soft, pure cotton liner. Each mask includes a three-stage replaceable filter cartridge and filter refills are also available. Masks are available in two sizes: a smaller style built for Women/Children and a larger size to accommodate Male sizes. Help support those on the front lines, help fight COVID-19 with Kryptek Courtesy Face Masks. Kryptek cannot accept returns on this product. Once the product is purchased, no edits can be made to the original order.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each mask goes toward providing first-responders, hospital personnel, law enforcement and SWAT teams with Kryptek Courtesy Masks.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency > 98.0%
- Sub-micron (0.1 pm) Particulate Filtration Efficiency > 98.0%
- Available in 2 sizes for a tight fit and best performance
- The Small see size picture chart in pictures it is a curved measurement
- The Large see size picture chart in pictures it is a curved measurement
- Included filter insert is replaceable
- Washable and reusable
- Made in USA
- KRYPTEK cannot accept returns on this product
REPLACE THE FILTER AND REGULARLY WASH THE MASK FOR OPTIMAL PROTECTION
USE OF CLOTH FACE COVERINGS TO HELP SLOW THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Cloth face coverings should—
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- cover both the nose and mouth
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Be careful to:
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth when removing your face covering
- wash hands immediately after removal of face covering
Why do you need to wear cloth face coverings?
- In light of new data about how COVID-19 spreads, along with evidence of widespread COVID-19 illness in communities across the country, CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth in the community setting. This is to protect people around you if you are infected but do not have symptoms.
When do you need to wear a cloth face covering?
- A cloth face covering should be worn whenever people are in a community setting, especially in situations where you may be near people. These settings include grocery stores and pharmacies. These face coverings are not a substitute for social distancing. Cloth face coverings are especially important to wear in public in areas of widespread COVID-19 illness.
Do I still need to stay at least 6 feet away from people if wearing a cloth face covering?
- Yes. Wearing cloth face coverings is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19. CDC still recommends that you stay at least 6 feet away from other people (social distancing), frequent hand cleaning and other everyday preventive actions. A cloth face covering is not intended to protect the wearer, but it may prevent the spread of virus from the wearer to others. This would be especially important if someone is infected but does not have symptoms. View CDC’s guidance on how to protect yourself.
Who should not wear cloth face coverings?
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.
Why is CDC recommending cloth face coverings instead of medical grade facemasks?
- Surgical masks and N95 respirators are in short supply and should be reserved for healthcare workers or other medical first responders, as recommended by CDC guidance.
"Excellent Mask and Top Notch Customer Service"
After purchasing a mask recently, I realized the size was too small. The customer service contacted me after leaving a review and not only offered to replace the mask with a larger size but also gave me the filters I needed as well. I will recommend this company to everyone I know! You just don't get service like this very often these days! Keep up the great work!!
"Courtesy Face Mask"
Using the measurement guide, I ordered a size L. When it arrived, in a timely manner, I immediately tried it on and was concerned that it may be too big. After the first wash, in a garment bag, on delicate cycle, the mask shrunk up to a perfect fit. I sometimes wear it for 8 hours a day and it is comfortable and does not ride up or down like some other masks do. Plus, it looks great and has been recognized by other Kryptek fans! Thanks much!
"Outstanding mask with replaceable filters"
I've always been a Kryptek fan and when I saw that they were releasing masks, it was an absolute must-have. I have 2 of the masks, one in L and one in XL. The L is a bit tighter on my face but still provides the coverage I need. The XL is more comfortable for long term wearing or if I need to do a lot of talking.
Nice to have replaceable filters so you can rotate them out for washing.
Another outstanding Kryptek product... and their customer service has always been fantastic.
I've received multiple comments on how cool the mask is. Rock on!
"Great Quality (but larger sizing)"
I purchased two masks and replacement filters, one for my wife and one for myself. I have an XL head (Wiley-X Boss sunglasses look "regular-size" on me), so I bought the mask in an XL size. Incidentally, my wife's mask was only available in size L. Interestingly, her mask is a little large on her, but is just right for me. Meanwhile, my mask is really big on me, almost humorously so. Maybe when we wash them, they will shrink a little. Overall, the quality of construction and ease of use is top-notch, like everything else I have made by Kryptek. The sizing, however, is a little off, but we will adapt. Just an FYI.
I ordered 2 courtesy face masks and I was very happy with the product. I measured for a proper fit, but I was right on the cusp of 2 sizes. The size I ordered was too big. I called customer service expecting to have to make a new purchase, but two new ones would be shipped out, free of charge! Great customer service and kudos to your team!
Update on the Face mask. After I left a review saying that the mask didn't fit Greg with Krytek actually called me and we had a nice chat about what didn't fit and after he is sending me the correct size for free. This is awesome customer service. Its great to see companies reading out to the customer. Thanks a bunch Greg and Kryptek
"Kryptek Courtesy Face Mask"
Want to thank Kryptek for reaching out to me in regards to my order. I was not very happy with my purchase for the face mask being to small. They went above and beyond to contact me and make the order right. Thank you for going above and beyond to reach your customers.
Great, but run small
The material for the mask and inside is great (although I’d almost prefer a very light cloth inside), good cut and shape. Mine fits a little tight around ears. The elastic I think would be better black too, but preferably would like it all cloth and sewn tight and sturdy as can be