The Krypton glove is designed for cool weather missions where protection from the elements is needed but requires a lighweight breathable fabric and touch screen compatible thumb and forefingers.
- 4% Polyester / 6% Spandex Duraface
- Grid fleece and French Terry hybrid shell
- Touch screen compatible thumb and forefingers
- VELCRO® closure
Great for warm season use and function great in cold as well if your moving. This is my second pair and I will probably buy several more colors as well. Highly recommend these!!!
Good fitting light weight glove. I do some hunting from a saddle and climb using DRT method. These gloves save my hands when climbing. I wear a large and they are perfect, but my hands are not very thick. If you have thicker hands, probably should order a size up. I would purchase again.
"Bow Hunting Use"
Found them to work great when the temp's got warmer and I no longer needed full gloves. Use them pretty hard for about a month, showing signs of wear. Might make it through next season but not quite sure. The fit FANTASTIC though. Was able to put my wrist release on and wear it comfortably . Very grippy and makes climbing tree stands very easy when wet or damp.
1. Best darn gloves I've owned in my entire life. Without question.
2. 90% of the people that see these gloves up close give me compliments; the Inferno glove is just ridiculously beautiful. Police officers, construction crews, strangers, friends...they all ask where I got these gloves from.
3. I use these gloves while operating a motorcycle; I own the fastest street legal bike on the market and these gloves are just heavenly; you lose zero dexterity/nimbleness in your fingers..throttle control becomes better because of the sticky grip in the palm (like NFL gloves)... my fingers stay very warm even on cold days when I'm traveling at high speeds.
4. To give you an idea... I can reach into my pocket easily, when at a red light (on my motorcycle), pull out my phone, change songs on a playlist or check emails or text someone even (touchscreen enabled fingers on the gloves) and put the phone back in my pocket...all before the light turns green. These gloves are incredible. I'm honestly worried they will discontinue them so I keep buying more.
Kryptek, please don't discontinue these gloves. And if you ever bring back the Trident boxer shorts, I will buy about a $1,000.00 worth. Those are the best underwear I've ever worn.
Fit good i wore these under heavier gloves and pulled the heavy off when I got warmer, i would definitely recommend them.
"Great Design and Quality "
The gloves are well designed and well made. I am normally between a large and medium, and the medium fits perfectly. The velcro is effective and uniquely placed for extra wrist mobility while maintaining secure fit on the hand. The material is light weight but feels robust, perfect for mule deer archery season or turkey hunts. Would recommend.
I didn’t notice that the gloves were Velcro securing. My arthritis limits my thumb usage and it makes it a bit harder to fasten. Also they’re a bit smaller than my other “large” kryptek gloves of the same lightweight.
Light, thin, very close fit. Superior construction and mobility compared to PIG FDT and Mechanix original. I can even type with them.
My only issue was the grip texture was different to the hex pattern advertised and very glossy.
Great fit and excellent dexterity-ideal for warm weather. When the frost hits go up a warmer glove